Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
PRINT 17 will feature everything graphic communications professionals need to adapt, evolve and grow their business. Tens of thousands of motivated, qualified industry buyers will flock to PRINT 17 eager to see and explore demonstrations of the latest technologies and innovations from more than 500 exhibitors in Chicago, Illinois, a world-class destination—and one of the largest print markets in the world!
The 2017 Expo will bring together the industry’s most qualified attendees — the majority of whom have purchasing authority — to experience your company’s technology, equipment, supplies, software and applications. Leading imaging professionals from every sector of the imaging industry: Sign making, digital imaging, commercial printing and garment decoration will flood the Expo floor in search of your products, methodologies and innovative applications. Tens of thousands of educated attendees will explore the wall-to-wall exhibitor booths and meet with their colleagues, competitors, customers and potential clients, often while making immediate buying decisions right on the show floor.
The PDN PhotoPlus International Conference + Expo is the largest photography and imaging show in North America, attended by over 21,000 professional photographers, photography enthusiasts, videographers, students and educators from around the world. PhotoPlus features over 100 educational seminars, Photo Walks and Master Classes, the Official Portfolio Review presented by the Palm Springs Photo Festival, the Lucie Technical Awards, and over 250 exhibitors displaying thousands of the latest products and services for you to touch, try and compare.
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Join Jim Hamilton, Group Director of Production Hardware Consulting Services, Bob Leahey, Associate Director of Color Digital Label and Packaging Service, and Masato Atoda, Associate Director of Asia Pacific Research, in a full day of educational sessions.
Conference sessions will include:
- Digital Technologies for Packaging and Production Document Printing
- Color Digital Packaging and Label Press Forecast - Labels, Folding Cartons, Flexible Packaging, Corrugated
- Japan CDLP Market
- Impacts of Interpack 2017
- The Impact of B2 (and Larger) Format Cut-sheet Inkjet
- Singlepass Revolution in Corrugated Printing
- Emerging Packaging Printing Solutions - Flexible Packaging Cloud, Color Management, and New Applications
- The Future of Continuous-feed Inkjet in Commercial Print, Publishing, and Promotional Applications
- A Battle of Production Technologies: Inkjet versus Toner