Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director, Production Technology, Ralf Schlözer, Director, On Demand Printing & Publishing, and Bob Leahey, Associate Director, Color Digital Label and Packaging during Print4All.
The Intensive Seminars represent an instrument that will be made available to diverse professionals - printers, creatives and brand owners - who are interested in the printing industry.
A concise format that will enable visitors to combine the exhibition with vertical training opportunities, which, through the concrete and ‘enlightened’ testimonies of speakers of international standing, will offer a swift and immediate way to get up to speed on specific topics.
Designed to be ‘visitor-friendly’, the seminars will last 30 minutes and the macro topics will be repeated on different days and at different times, to enable each and every one to be able to take part at the time that is most convenient to them.
The 2018 Gateway to Success event, open to office technology dealers from across the country, will feature:
- A keynote address let by Steve Nudelberg - author, trainer, consultant, speaker, salesman & entrepreneur
- A featured educational session on how technology is reshaping the world
- Six additional sessions led by industry leaders
- Time to network with peers and exhibiting sponsors, including during a welcoming reception and breaks
- A Colorado Rockies versus Texas Rangers baseball game at Globe Life Field
SIGN CHINA is a one-stop platform for the global sign community to source the latest model of inkjet printer, laser engraver, light box, traditional signage, digital signage, advertising display, LED illuminant, LED display, testing device and control system.
International buyers and industry professionals gather here annually to look for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or solution providers for outdoor advertising, high-end conferencing or interactive digital signage.
Whether you’re choosing machinery or materials, it is vital you feel confident about your decisions. The best way to do this is to see all the options together in one place.
Come to Labelexpo Americas 2018 and hear the noise of the machinery in operation, feel the texture of the substrates and see the print quality for yourself.
- See live demonstrations of the latest machinery and materials.
- Learn about global label trends and technologies.
- Meet the world's leading suppliers and network with industry experts.
Whether you're looking for cutting-edge technologies, want to explore the latest products and services on the market or need the knowledge to overcome your business challenges, you'll get it at PRINT® 18.
The event will build on "The Learning Experience" - with more than 50 education sessions that shed light on topics ranging from design/creative process, packaging, marketing, growth strategies and emerging technologies. These educational programs analyze new methods to increase ROI:
- Education Seminars and Hands-on Labs
- Panel Discussions
- Distinguished Leader Speakers
- Learning Experience Theater Presentations on the Show Floor
PRINT® 18 promises to shed light on the topics and solutions you need to grow YOUR business:
- Meet with vendors of print and graphic communications technologies to evaluate and compare new products.
- Network and explore ideas with YOUR community of colleagues, customers, suppliers and prospects in the industry!
PACK EXPO offers a show floor full of machinery in action and packaging solutions for every industry imaginable.
- Observe equipment in action and in person. You may arrive at the show with abstract goals in mind, but you’ll leave with a clear vision of what can be done to make those goals reality.
- Walk the show floor to get a broader perspective on all current and emerging technologies, on what your competitors are doing and where trends are headed.
- Touch base with vendors, meet potential new suppliers and have conversations that are the key to your success.
- Attendees come to the SGIA Expo to buy!
They’re industry leaders from around the world, and more than 60% of them have purchasing authority. They come to the SGIA Expo to compare and buy equipment, consumables and services.
- They’re looking for you, and they’re looking to you.
SGIA Expo attendees print everything — t-shirts and apparel, nameplates and electronics, banners and packaging — and they’re seeking new ideas. As the lines between market segments continue to blur, SGIA Expo attendees are the ones going in new directions, looking for ideas, applications and technologies to build their businesses. They’re looking for expertise as well as products.
- The 2018 SGIA Expo is where you’ll connect.
The SGIA Expo is North America’s largest printing industry trade show — period. Our last Las Vegas event (2016) received the coveted TSNN “Fastest Growing” and TSE “Gold 100” awards — ranking us among the largest trade shows in the US. Expect more than 600 exhibitors and 10s of thousands of printing industry professionals.
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Come hear Ron Gilboa, Group Director, Production Technology speak during two sessions at the Wide Format Exchange. This conference is designed specifically for top executives from high-volume, wide-format print providers and other printers poised to add wide-format inkjet printing to their businesses.
Wednesday, May 23
11:00 am - 11:45 am
From Soft Signage to Fashion, the Opportunities in Textile Printing Are Boundless
Soft signage and fast fashion are filling industry tradeshow floors, but where do textiles fit into your wide-format digital print shop’s future? In this session, you’ll learn about the benefits in cost (short runs, reduced production space, and reduced shipping fees), excitement in creativity (customization, eye-catching designs, and endless color options), and the technology developments on the forefront (including single-pass printing).
Moderator: Ron Gilboa
- Kerry King - Spoonflower
- Kirk Green - Ferrari Color
Wednesday, May 23
1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Never Settle: How to Take Your Sales Team from Good to Great
Why do some sales organizations achieve breakthrough performance while others struggle? Our panel of leading printers will discuss specific motivation and compensation strategies that have worked in their companies. Keypoint Intelligence will also share data from an industry-wide study that looks into the use of technology in sales management, investment intentions, and marketing activities that PSPs engage in to gain awareness and share.
Moderator: Ron Gilboa
- Eli Everhart - C.G. Witvoet & Sons
Join John Shane, Director of Communication Supplies Consulting Service, and Andrew Carroll, Associate Director of Communication Supplies Consulting Service in a full day of educational sessions.
Conference sessions will include:
- 2018 Roadmap
- US, W.E. ROW Supplies Forecast
- VMO Canada, Australia. Print Copy Scan (US, W.E.)
- OEM vs AM
- Legal Issues / Supplies Brand Protection
- E-Commerce Sales of Supplies
- Recent Surveys: SMB vs Enterprise / IT Reseller, OE Dealer
- Supplies by Company Size, Channel, MPS
Decorative surfaces have long been a staple of the woodworking industry. They provide a cost-effective alternative to natural surfaces, and in many cases, provide a superior and durable surface in a range of applications from kitchen & bath, furniture, and architectural elements. Typically achieving quality décor layer relayed on traditional printing technologies. These enabled high volume manufacturing a low cost per unit. Advancements in digital printing for décor paper, as well as direct surface printing, are now allowing for many improvements to the supply chain, productivity, and customization in order to meet customer needs for short- as well as long-run production.
The Digital Printing Symposium is aimed at providing an educational platform for IWF attendees that are involved in the design, specification, and production of both laminates and direct decorated surfaces. The symposium will focus on digital printing opportunities available, as well as introduce attendees to leading manufacturers in the digital arena that provide printing, advances in software, and inspection technologies.