Marc Mascara Director
Marc Mascara is the Director of the Customer Communications Advisory Service. In this role, he will support Keypoint Intelligence customers with strategic go-to-market advice related to customer communications. Marc’s responsibilities include conducting market research and analysis, consulting engagements, forecasting market growth, client care, and providing coverage of industry events.
Marc has been involved in the graphic arts and publishing industries since 1980. Prior to joining InfoTrends, he worked at Eastman Kodak Company, where he served as Director of Marketing US/Asia for the Enterprise Inkjet Systems Division—managing regional marketing and operations for Kodak’s high-speed inkjet portfolio. Prior to Kodak, Marc held senior product management and OEM sales positions at Electronics For Imaging and Scitex Corporation. He has a M.S Degree in Industrial Engineering from Clemson University and a B.S. Degree in Industrial Management Technology from California University of Pennsylvania.
- Variable data printing products
- TransPromo execution
- Digital production printing solutions
- Communication solutions
- Production workflow solutions
- Production printing environments
- Strategic planning and go-to-market
- Conventional and digital printing
- Digital front ends/controllers
- Product development and business development