Buyers Laboratory, LLC (BLI), the experts in document imaging equipment and solutions, launched new customizable features to its web based platform, bliQ. Enhancements include a new highlight differences feature, personalized spec views and convenient search features.
Compare Tool Enhancements:
- Highlight Differences: Quickly pinpoint what's different from model to model using the new Highlight Differences against this Model feature. This feature automatically highlights all specs which differ from those of your selected model.
- Three New Spec Views: Toggle between three new spec views: All Specs, Only Differences and My Spec View. With the new My Spec View feature, you can save a personalized spec view, which only shows the specs you care about the most.
- More Highlighter Colors: Choose up to 6 highlighter colors to customize your side-by-side comparisons. Now you can highlight strengths in one color and weaknesses in another.
- Edit Saved Comparisons: Making changes to a saved comparison? Now you can simply open up an existing saved comparison, make changes, and save your edits without having to save as a new comparison.
Search Tool Enhancements:
- Add All to Compare and Add All to Favorites: Easily add all devices from your search results to a comparison or your favorites using the links in the upper right hand corner of the search results page.
- Color/Monochrome Wheel in Search: Identify if a product is color or monochrome right from the search results page by the color/monochrome wheel in the Product Type column.
Contact Buyers Lab for more information or a demonstration by calling 973-797-2100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Buyers Lab
BLI is the authoritative provider of test-based analytical information, competitive intelligence and sales enablement to the document imaging industry with a portfolio of products and services covering hardware, software and consumables. BLI supports all of the industry’s leading Original Equipment Manufacturers, Independent Software Vendors and more than 3,000 active dealers and leasing companies. BLI’s core platform, based on its sophisticated and proprietary analytical testing capabilities, powers a product offering that includes field and laboratory test reports, product evaluations and outsourced testing services. In addition, the company is widely recognized for its Pick Awards that distinguish OEMs, products and solutions for outstanding performance. BLI is headquartered in Fairfield, NJ, with offices in the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Japan.