HP Inspires FESPA Attendees to “Say Yes”
Next Wave of Solutions Enables Industry to Reinvent HP Latex and Large Format Printing Applications
Berlin – Today at the FESPA Global Print Expo, HP Inc. invites attendees to experience the latest technology innovations that empower print services providers (PSPs) to “Say Yes” to any print job that can be imagined.
“Innovative large format technologies are unlocking the magic of print to inspire creativity and deliver unlimited possibilities,” said Simon Ewington, General Manager, GSB EMEA, HP, Inc. “HP’s latest solutions, showcased at FESPA, give PSPs the tools to be fearless and reimagine printing.”
At FESPA, HP will debut:
- HP Latex R2000 Printer is the first hybrid solution for rigid and flexible sign and display printing in one device. The new printer delivers unprecedented quality and the most vibrant colors1 to the rigid printing world using water-based HP Latex inks and breakthrough HP Latex White Ink.
- DesignJet Z Printer series featuring innovative large format technologies offering unrivaled image quality and production efficiency for print service providers (PSPs), retailers, and creators to deliver beautiful, impactful graphics and technical applications.
To learn more about HP’s news at FESPA, please visit the HP Newsroom.
Yesville Comes to FESPA
Visit HP’s booths at FESPA (3.2 C20 and 5.2 C38BB) to get hands on with the latest applications, made possible by the company’s innovative technology. Following its success at the International Sign Expo in March, "Yesville" comes to FESPA to encourage PSPs to open their minds and see the possibilities now available for any print job imagined.
HP is offering informal tours and Yesville VIP tours every hour from 10.30-16.30pm CET. Guests at the HP booth can "Say Yes" to joining additional activities:
- The Surf Shop: Take in all that’s possible with textiles and HP Latex Technology. Throw some printed samples in your backpack and learn how HP Latex can be used in a sustainable textile production. Check out samples of the newly tested textile medias, which will show off the scratchability, smudge resistance and durability of the medias.
- The Juice Bar: Enjoy this colorful space and get inspired with our retail short-run promo posters and event posters. Our wide media versatility will be on display– self- adhesive, polyprophylene, photo paper, poster paper, plain paper posters, wall decals, and more – all provided by our HP PageWide XL and Latex printers.
- The Skate Shop: Don't miss the opportunity to easily prepare designs for printing with hands on demos: T-shirt printing, wall vinyl applying with hot air gun, window stickers, and wall decals. Our HP Latex 115 Print&Cut printer will be on full display in the Skate Shop.
- Fine Art Gallery: The new HP DesignJet Printer series announced at FESPA delivers gallery image quality, but also stunning black and white images with rich deep blacks and neutral grays. This makes the HP DesignJet series the ideal choice for producing large format exhibitions and art gallery prints. Get relax and enjoy our new photo exhibition ready for you!
- The Lounge: Be amazed and inspired by walking through the lounge where each element is decorated and printed with HP Latex technology. Experience how sofas, lamps, tables, walls, and our flooring graphics can help expand business opportunities.
- The PSP factory: Since it can’t be all play and no work, finish off your tour in our HP Business Solution Center and see the latest solutions from HP introduced at FESPA including the new HP Latex R2000 Printer, as well as the HP PageWide XL 8000 Printer, the HP Latex 1500 Printer and HP Latex 570 Printers. Explore the possibilities of printing from everything backlits to wallcovering to floor graphics. HP representatives will be waiting to answer any questions you may have on equipment, growth and our reinvented Graphic Solutions Services. Find out how you can take your business to a place where YES is the only answer when it comes to print.
- Ink Demos: Want to know what a weakly flocculating gel is? Or just geek out on HDNA or discuss differences between dye / pigment / latex inks? Learn about new HP inkjet technology innovations and how they will help your print business and customers with HP’s Chief Inkologist, Thom Brown. Hourly demonstrations will be given with an approach that the non-technical can follow and relate to. For a glimpse https://youtu.be/uhLgdCQiJK0
Finally, be sure to stop into our Cafeteria designed to inspire and amaze. Enjoy a coffee or our Happy Hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., May 15-17.
Digital Corrugated Experience
In addition to Yesville, HP will also showcase its FESPA Digital Corrugated Experience (Hall 5.2, C38), which will demonstrate to converters and brands how to stay ahead of the competition with digital printing, showcasing boxes printed on the line of corrugated pre-print and post print presses: HP PageWide T1100S, HP Page Wide C500, HP Scitex 17000 and HP Scitex 15500.
In the experience theater, learn about the trends shaping the future of corrugated packaging and how digital printing is enabling brands to target consumers who have become more demanding, marketing-savvy and community centric. An HP inks expert will review ink technologies and explain the importance of inks in corrugated printing, with reference to substrates and food safety.
New HP Latex Printing Solutions
Also at FESPA, HP is debuting HP Latex 3800 Jumbo Roll Solution to boost the media handling capabilities of the HP Latex 3000 series. The new Jumbo Roll Solution is targeting digital décor businesses because it can handle rolls up to 1.2 tons - quadruple the size of previous printers. By introducing large scale digital printing, industrial décor manufacturers can innovate and growing their businesses, moving into new markets such as vinyl flooring, decolaminates, synthetic leather and window blinds. The HP Latex 3800 Jumbo Roll Solution is expected to be available on July 1, 20181.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
1 Pricing and availability subject to change.