Epson Announces the Industrial-Level Dye-Sublimation Printer that Raises Productivity Standards
The Robust SureColor SC-F10000 Offers Fast, Reliable and Repeatable Quality for Textile Manufacturers
Epson has announced its first 76-inch large-format printer in its LFP history. The SureColor SC-F10000 is a sophisticated, dye-sublimation printer that has been developed for the textile production market; where high productivity, speed and reliability are central to the success of the business. The numerous applications include: fashion, sportswear, home furnishings, promotional goods and soft signage.
Tom Owers, pro graphics product manager, Epson UK says: “In the dye-sublimation sector, customers demand fast turnaround times, consistent performance, high-quality output and reliability. With these requirements in mind, we’ve developed an industrial level dye-sublimation printer that, we believe, sets new standards. The SC-F10000 offers the highest throughput of all Epson LFPs and is equipped with four new PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads and a ‘hot-swap’ bulk ink solution that’s designed to keep businesses running. Our heritage is built on innovation and this is one of those moments in which we’re raising the benchmark for productivity in dye-sublimation.”
The features of the SC-F10000 that clearly benefit businesses, include:
- Up to 255m2/hr high-speed printing
- New PrecisionCore Micro TFP printheads
- Epson Precision Dot Technology (blending three dedicated technologies for dye-sub: new Halftone, LUT and Micro Weave)
- Easy media setting (media loading lever front and back)
- Auto-adjustment technology including an integrated RGB camera
- New Dryer (less ink transfer to media reverse and wrinkle elimination)
- Advanced Auto Tension Control (Ad-ATC) for accurate and stable media feeding
- Bulk Ink solution (with 10-litre or 3-litre ink boxes supported by ‘hot-swap’ function)
- Operator-replaceable parts
- Ink system usability (easy mount, ground based, waste bottle sensor)
- Accurate paper-feeding system
- Shorter pressurised cleaning time
- 9-inch LCD highly-intuitive touch panel
To further improve consistency and reliability, not to mention user peace of mind, Epson manufactures all the components for the SC-F10000, including printheads, ink, firmware and software.
The SC-F10000 will be available from September 2020.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
About Epson Europe
Epson Europe B.V., based in Amsterdam, is the Group’s regional headquarters for Europe, Middle-East, Russia, and Africa. With a workforce of 1,830 employees, Epson Europe’s sales for fiscal year 2017 were 1.7 billion Euros. http://www.epson.eu
Environmental Vision 2050