Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Now in its fourth consecutive year, the AATCC/SGIA Digital Textile Printing Conference stands above all others in delivering relevant, cutting edge content.
The 2019 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
- On-demand printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Digital textile workflows
- Case studies
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
- Color Workflow & Designing for Digital Textiles
Connect delivers and shares information, education, and tools to help customers use their solutions to their maximum capabilities to streamline processes, reduce costs, increase profits, and succeed in the graphics communication industry.
The event provides an opportunity for customers to learn how to increase their business and make new
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director, Production Technology during his session:
Digital Fabric Printing – The Innovation Continues!
Digital printing is a disruptive force for many traditional textile finishers and those new to the opportunity. Digital print technology enables short-run, small batch fabric designs for a new generation of designers while also driving fundamental changes in the supply chain as the industry addresses the demand for mass customization. This presentation covers the growth trend in digital printing to help business owners make decisions about where to invest. With a five-year growth trajectory of more than 20% this is a technology opportunity that spotlights highly productive print technology from around the world enabled by innovations in material science and production workflow.
Participants will hear about:
- Key market drivers that influence demand for digital textile printing
- Recent technology innovations
- Industry direction and technology adoption trends
- Voices from the field on technology adoption and usage
- The case for sustainability
Pat McGrew and Karen Kimerer will provide educational sessions during the 2020 EFI Connect Users’ Conference.
During the event, they will present 3 sessions including:
Wednesday, January 22
9:30 am - 10:45 am
3 Executable Transformations for the Digital Future
Pat McGrew, Senior Director, Production Software and Services
Growing your business usually requires expansion into new customer segments and expanding your range of applications. Everyone in the business will need a keen understanding of new supply chain demands, technologies, workflow options and a host of changes across the business. This is transformational change and it requires vision, strategy, planning and buy-in from your staff because everyone will be asked to adjust – from the sales team to customer service, from prepress to the production floor, and shipping as well as business management teams. Here are proven paths to transformational change to apply to your graphic communication business, with additional guidance for execution in companion sessions.
- Turning the vision into reality
- The Crawl, Walk, Run approach
- Including your staff on the journey
- A starter kit for planning your transformational change
Wednesday, January 22
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Linking Transformational Ideas to Execution
Pat McGrew, Senior Director, Production Software and Services & Karen Kimerer, Director, Production Services
Misunderstanding what it takes to execute on transformational change that leads to business growth and expansion can derail even the best plans. The Harvard Business Review tells us that 70% of attempted business transformations fail, but companies do succeed by incorporating people, processes and technologies into their transformation plans. Here you will find the guidelines for executable transformations that will carry your business into the future.
- Identifying the three top hurdles to change in your company
- Overcoming the three hurdles of transformational change
- Active executive support combined with active team leadership is required
- Integrating sales into the change process is essential
Thursday, January 23
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Sales Team Transformation for Growth
Karen Kimerer, Director, Production Services
The digital future of your company requires a sales organization that thinks expansively and executes with confidence. From where you are today to where you want to go in the future, what are the key sales organization changes your team will require? Here are three requirements for your sales team to go after new opportunities and to grow relationships with existing customers.
- Equip the sales team for success
- Build playbooks that overcome objections and identify increment adds to the sale
- Identify paths to expand print volumes
For more information or to register, click here.