Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Pat McGrew and Kate Dunn will provide educational sessions at Dscoop Edge - Turning Ideas into Reality.
During the event, they will present sessions that include:
It’s Time to Pay Attention to Your Sales Process
Kate Dunn, Director, Business Development Service, Keypoint Intelligence-InfoTrends
Edward Demming, the father of the quality movement is famous for saying "If you can't describe what you're doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing!" and yet, most print service providers do not have a sales process that is used consistently by all reps within the company.
Targeted to company owners, senior management and sales management, the workshop will focus on helping print service providers learn a closed loop sales process that will drive new high margin business for your company.
What the PSP's will learn includes:
- A new 8 step sales process that differentiates your company and delivers high margin sales.
- The key qualification criteria for each step of the sales cycle including use of samples, demonstrations and proposals or quotes.
- An 8-step sales prospecting cadence that integrates with your marketing strategy and use the strategic use of samples.
- How to use your sales process to deliver a steady stream of case studies and testimonials from happy customers.
- How to transition your current team to a new and improved sales process.
- Tips on how to get started with implementation of the process within your company.
Participants will come out of this workshop with key information and insight to implement and execute a sales process within their company.
Print Samples That Sell!
Pat McGrew, Senior Director, Production Software and Services, Keypoint Intelligence-InfoTrends
This workshop will address what you need to know to ensure your sales teams are telling the right story to the right customer/prospect with the right support. We will provide tips and advice to develop print samples that promote your capabilities and expand your stories for creators and brand owners who already expect that their partners to be able to produce brilliant prints. The workshop will provide the tools sales reps need to evaluate their core markets and the print samples that will help them sell most effectively. The outcome of the workshop is a set of recommendations and tips to make print samples a full partner in the sales process. The intended audience would be print service provider owners, marketing and personnel or sales representatives.
For more information, or to register, click here.